Nope, I haven’t had much time to post—yes, despite suggesting ways to prevent this from happening just a few weeks ago. I do have some things in the hopper, though:
- I’m working on a post about the Seattle Times’ sudden immersion into social media during mid-to-late 2009.
- I’ve been reading up on HTML-based SEO.
- I’m working on another post about how I do headline SEO.
- I started a Tumblr blog last month, which has been serving as my drawing board for this blog. More on that in a longer post later on.
- I’ve been working my way through the first six Star Trek movies, which I received in a boxed set for Christmas.
Hope you all had a great break and a Happy New Year.